we value your privacy
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: data sent by users voluntarily to the e-mail addresses indicated in the pages of the site, or sent by filling in the appropriate subscription form or contact form, will be treated according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and no excess, for the purposes of protecting confidentiality.
- Navigation data: following consultation of the website www.todoplayfitness.com, the computer systems responsible for this activity acquire some data, which could lead to the IP address of the connected user, will be used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information anonymous relating to the number of visits, frequency of access to the site, average residence time.
- Cookies: the use of session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
PROCESSING METHOD Data processing will take place in accordance with the provisions of art. 11 of the Code (Processing methods and data requirements), will be carried out with the aid of computerized means and may be stored in both paper and electronic archives, for a time not exceeding the duration and the need for processing. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION Users’ personal data are not subject to disclosure. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES The subjects to whom the personal data refer enjoy the rights provided for by art. 7 of the Code, pursuant to which one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing. Article 7 of the Code:
- Rights of the interested party art. 15 to 22 . At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and that such data be made available to you in an intelligible form;
- obtain indication and, if necessary, copy: a) the origin and category of personal data; b) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; c) the purposes and methods of the processing; d) the identity of the owner and managers; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; e) when possible, of the data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; f) the existence of an automated decision-making process, and in this case the logic used, the importance and consequences envisaged for the data subject; g) the existence of adequate guarantees in the event of data transfer to a non-EU country or to an international organization;
- obtain, without undue delay, the updating and correction of inaccurate data or, when interested, the integration of incomplete data;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data provided at any time, easily, without impediments, using, if possible, the same channels used to provide them;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data: a) unlawfully processed; b) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) in case of revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based and in case there is no other legal basis, d) if you have opposed the treatment and there is no legitimate overriding reason to continue the treatment; e) in case of fulfillment of a legal obligation; f) in the case of data referring to minors. The Data Controller may refuse cancellation only in the case of: a) exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; b) fulfillment of a legal obligation, execution of a task carried out in the public interest or exercise of public authority; c) reasons of public health interest; d) archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; e) exercise of a right in court;
- obtain the limitation of processing in the case of: a) dispute of the accuracy of personal data; b) unlawful processing by the Data Controller to prevent its cancellation; c) exercise of your right in court; d) verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party;
- to receive, if the processing is carried out by automatic means, without hindrance and in a structured, commonly used and legible format, the personal data concerning you to transmit them to another owner or – if technically feasible – to obtain direct transmission from the Data Controller to another Data Controller;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail;
- lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
In the above cases, where necessary, the Data Controller will inform the third parties to whom your personal data are communicated of any exercise of rights by you, with the exception of specific cases (e.g. when this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
METHOD OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTSYou can exercise these rights at any time:
- by sending a registered letter a.r. to the address of the Owner;
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by calling 345.3712979.